Establishment: 13th September 2012
On the occasion of 42nd birthday on 13th September 2012, I would like to declare a trust fund- Helping hand Social Service Charity (HSSC) Nepal. The trust fund will establish with fixed term deposit of one hundred thousand rupees (100000). The interest amount Rs 12000 from the deposited fund will be counted as income. The annual income-Rs 12000 will be provided to conflict/war and cerebral palsy. In medical term, cerebral palsy is paralysis resulting from abnormal development or damage to the brain before or soon after birth. Initially, this fund will be used to support two children each year. To extend the support to the needy people of Rapti Zone, Mid-west, and the fund will be raised with charity.
From the last 15 years, I have been working for development sector. In my professional life, I have affiliated with various international organizations. I am familiar with system of UN DFID, SNV among other national and International organizations. Feeling myself confident to contribute in society with efficiency and collective effort from the existing donor agencies and programme projects. I realize I should initiate some social welfare work to contribute for my own society. I would like to ensure that this is fully my charity work and will not spend any single penny for political cause. It will also not use in influence of any individual. The fund will go for real victim and needy people as said above.
This trust fund establishment is personal initiative. It will not complete without collaborative effort from other colleagues. So that, I would like to appeal to my friends, relatives, business people, teacher, students and professionals who would like to contribute in this welfare work. Your small contributions will help a lot to do the individual children and society.
Objectives of Charity:
- To support conflict/war and cerebral palsy (Paralysis resulting from abnormal development or damage to the brain before or soon after birth) affected children’s
- To extend support to rural areas Community Schools and Health Centres
- To increase sponsorship by Nepali’s to Nepalese for charity (Paropakar) welfare for social welfare activities
As per my plan in the beginning this fund will be managed jointly by me (Nahakul K.C.) and Sewa Foundation Nepal (Tulsipur Dang based civil society organization). Sewa Foundation agreed to take all management responsibilities as voluntary basis. This charity will not spend any single penny for operation and management cost.
I would like to ensure to all of who would support for this charity fund will be spend in transparent manner and contributions will be posted in website and public notice board. And individual sponsor will receive of individual children’s progress and cost of expenses.
Selection Criteria’s for Children:
- Children’s must be Maoist Insurgency (war) affected children or any civil war affected
- All children will be form Midwest Nepal
- Cerebral palsy (Paralysis resulting from abnormal development or damage to the brain before or soon after birth) affected children’s
- Disable children’s
- School building support where all schools buildings are Thatch houses and not receiving any kind of government support
- Community Health Centres where women and children’s can get health facilities
Ways of Support:
Your small contributions and donations will support to the children. Your support will be highly appreciated. You can send your contributions in following bank account details;
A/C Name: Nahakul K.C. A/C No: 0110017550 2257. Swift Code: NARBNPKA. Bank Address: NABIL Bank, Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal
Sahayogi Hat Paropakar Karayakraram Nepal (Helping Hand Charity-Nepal)
C% Sewa Foundation Nepal, Tulsipur Dang Nepal
Phone: 00977 9857820633
Face book: https://www.facebook.com/sewafoundation